Submit Payment

If you would like to make a payment toward the following:

  • An Advance (also referred to as trust and retainer)
  • Bankruptcy Filing Fee
  • Mortgage Mediation Modification Program fee
  • Third Party Debt Collection Payments

Credit cards cannot be used for Bankruptcy Filing Fees, or Mortgage Mediation Modification fees.

If you are using a credit, or debit card for an Advance or Third Party Debt Collection Payment, please call 608-258-8555.

If you would like to make a payment toward a bill and through this website, please pay below. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards; both credit and debit. In addition, we also will accept an ACH payment from your checking or savings account.

I have read and agree with the Payment Terms and Conditions *

* Required Fields

Payment by check or money order can be submitted by mail or in person. To remit payment by mail, please send your payment care of the following address:

Krekeler Strother, S.C.

2901 West Beltline Highway,

Suite 301

Madison, WI 53713