Attorney Mayville “May” LaRosa is an associate with the firm and joins Krekeler Strother, S.C. after being a solo practitioner specializing in the area of Taxation. Originally from San Diego, CA she’s lived in Virginia, Maryland, and now in Wisconsin. She received her J.D. and her L.L.M. (Taxation) from Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
- Tax Resolution and Preparation
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Tax and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning and Strategy
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Tax Court
- J.D. and L.L.M. (Taxation) – Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California Tax Education Council, Certified Tax Preparer
- Elected Member at Large, San Diego County Bar Association (Tax Division)
- Member, Dane County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar, Legal Assistance Committee
May and her family enjoy exploring Wisconsin and look forward to finding new favorite restaurants once businesses are able to reopen. In her free time, May loves video games. She was able to play test for Microsoft’s Xbox during its early years.