Attorney Michael J. Cerniglia has practiced bankruptcy law since 2009 in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. He has an 8.0 Avvo Rating, designating him as an Avvo Top Attorney.
- Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy
- Representation of Clients in Federal and State Court
- State Bar of Minnesota, 2004
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Wisconsin
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- WI State Bar
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Creditors’ Rights Section, WI State Bar
- Certificate in trial skills awarded by MN State Public Defender’s Office, 2006.
- J.D. – Hamline University School of Law, 2004
- B.A. – University of Wisconsin, 1999
Mike enjoys spending time with his fiancé, hiking with his dog, landscape photography, and watching the Badgers.