Attorney Michelle A. Angell has 12 years of bankruptcy experience and has filed hundreds of bankruptcy cases. She has focused her practice on helping people change their lives for the better. She works hard for her clients to ensure they receive a fair and just outcome to their case. Michelle works closely with her clients to guide them through the legal process, keeping them fully informed at all times and working with them to establish an enduring financial responsibility and personal independence.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Insolvency and Reorganization
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 2007
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2007
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, 2007
- J.D. – Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California, 2004
- B.S. – University of Wisconsin- Majored in Biology and Sociology, 2001
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency, & Creditors’ Rights Section
- Past Member – Board of Directors Oshkosh Mid-Morning Kiwanis
Michelle enjoys reading mysteries when she is not on an adventure with her sons.