Attorney Robert Crowley began his legal career at the dawn of BAPCPA. Taking a break to attend law school, Atty. Crowley has practiced as a bankruptcy professional since 2005. As an attorney, he has successfully assisted thousands of working individuals in Southeastern Wisconsin to obtain financial freedom through the bankruptcy process.
- Wisconsin State Bar, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2021
- J.D.—Marquette University Law School, 2013
- B.A.— Greensboro College, Greensboro, North Carolina, 2004 – Major: History/Political Science
- Member, Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditor’s Rights Section of the Wisconsin State Bar
When Robert isn’t assisting those in need, he enjoys traveling the country and hiking the trails of Wisconsin with his fiancée.