“I would like to thank you and your staff for all the help throughout our bankruptcy, especially Jeff and Liz. My wife and I were going through some difficult times and we were not sure of our options, you and your staff made us feel at ease with all the information that was given to us. With your help we have successfully completed our Chapter 13.”
- HOW DO I KNOW IF I SHOULD BE CONSIDERING BANKRUPTCY?
- What Divorce Debts Can I Discharge in Bankruptcy?
- If I find employment prior to filing bankruptcy or after I file bankruptcy, will it pose a problem?
- How do I deal with problems after my Chapter 13 case is filed? What if I cannot make my payment?
- Communication Strategy is Key