“I was embarrassed the day they took my car from work. Yes, it is my own fault because of my financial mistakes, but nevertheless it hurt. Thank you for the legal advice. It will make a huge difference in my life. It will give me a fresh start if I plan right this time and follow your lead, which I intend to do. My job is going great and once I turn my personal life around I will be able to do even better. God bless, you made my day. B.D.”
- HOW DO I KNOW IF I SHOULD BE CONSIDERING BANKRUPTCY?
- What Divorce Debts Can I Discharge in Bankruptcy?
- If I find employment prior to filing bankruptcy or after I file bankruptcy, will it pose a problem?
- How do I deal with problems after my Chapter 13 case is filed? What if I cannot make my payment?
- Communication Strategy is Key