Q. Are My Financial Problems Serious Enough That I Should Consider Filing Bankruptcy?
A. Possibly. Take this Yes or No quiz to find out.
• Do you make just the minimum payments on your credit cards?
• Are creditors or collection agencies calling you because you owe them money?
• Are you paying for necessities like groceries and gas using credit cards?
• Are you considering consolidating your debt?
• Does your financial situation ever keep you up at night?
• Is anyone threatening to sue you over debts you owe?
• Are you using payday loans or borrowing from friends or family to get by?
If you answered “yes” to more than one of these questions, you need financial help and guidance, and possibly a bankruptcy. Consult a bankruptcy attorney to learn what options are right for you.